Promote A Healthier Heart, Body and Mind
Expert Diagnosis & Treatment of Sleep Disorders
Aside from the obvious issues that occur due to sleep deprivation, sleeping disorders can cause numerous other complications that are frustrating, painful, and even dangerous. If you believe that you may be dealing with a sleeping disorder and are experiencing symptoms such as excessive fatigue, waking up with headaches, waking up while choking or gasping, dry mouth, depression, or other conditions, now is the time to act. Our team at OC Snoring & Sleep Apnea Center can provide you with a free sleep consultation to assess your symptoms. After this, our medical and dental sleep medicine practitioners can then make an informed diagnosis and recommend the best treatment options for your specific case.
Some of the symptoms that you are experiencing may be related to:
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea is a common sleeping disorder that affects millions of Americans. The condition is characterized by shallow breathing or pauses in the breathing process while an individual is sleeping.
- Snoring: Aside from being a nuisance and keeping your loved ones up at night, snoring may cause persistent headaches, excessive daytime sleepiness, mood swings, and a variety of other complications.
- TMJ disorders: TMJ disorders can create a significant amount of pain and discomfort throughout the body, and are caused by trauma, jaw misalignment, stress, grinding or clenching teeth, and other factors.
Okay so you have a Sleep Disorder or Sleep Apnea. Now what? You may be asking ” Am I a candidate for an FDA Approved Oral Appliance?”
Call Us Now to Schedule Your Free Sleep Consultation!
With attentive care and service designed around meeting your needs, you can count on us to offer the treatment that you need to reduce or eliminate your sleeping disorder symptoms. Our goal is to help you get the best night’s sleep possible so you feel rested and refreshed the following morning. Call the OC Snoring & Sleep Apnea Center at (714) 529-5921 to schedule your free sleep consultation!
Why Choose Us
- Dr Schlott is Board Certified in Dental Sleep Medicine
- We Place Patients First
- We Are On Time for Appointments
- In House Medical Billing
- Very Caring Compassionate Staff
- Dr. Schlott is a Diplomat of The American Academy Of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Dr. Schlott Has Authored & Published Scientific Articles on Sleep Apnea
- Dr. Schlott is a Sought After Speaker In The Medical & Dental Fields
- Sole Provider for Some HMO Groups